Integrity Candles is now at the Eat Street Markets in Brisbane!
The Eat Street Markets is a new exciting market located at Hamilton Wharf, Brisbane. The market operates every Friday and Saturday Night from 4pm to 10pm.
Integrity Candles attended the Eat Street Market for the first time last Friday Night. Jumping in the van at Byron Bay, we traveled north to the sunshine state with a our selection of hand carved wax lanterns and candles not really knowing what to expect.
Well we were really impressed! The Eat Street Market is situated right on the water. So first up beautiful location. The market managers have gone to great lengths to make sure customers have everything they could hope for... Expect to see:
- A massive selection of cheap wholesome food; Shout out to the calamari guy!
- A range of some of Brisbane best young fashion designers
- Lots of locally made handmade jewellery
- Modern indigenous artworks and products
- Intricately carved bread boards, chopping boards
- Fair trade south american designed clothing
- One guy even had a selection of original vinyl Led Zeppelin record for sale.
- And of course our wax lanterns and candles >
Of course there are many more little market stalls tucked around in every nook and cranny of the market. This is half the fun, wondering around and getting lost amongst the various stalls not knowing whats going to pop up around the corner.
We look forward to attending the Eat street markets in the future and hope to see you there one Friday or Saturday Night.
Check out our products here: